Alba Sabrina Claim Block
Drill Program in Process
Project Aerial Photos
EXPANSION DRILLING UNDERWAY
The objective of the drill program is to potentially expand the current Lithium Carbonate Resource.
- 2,000-meter core hole drill program on largest claim block in Argentina’s world class Salar del Hombre Muerto
- Alba Sabrina claim is the largest of the nine block, 5,687-hectare HMN Li project.
- PEA: 571,000 tons Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (M&I) on just 14 percent of the property.
- A recent TEM Study (October 4, 2021 Press Release) has identified a surficial halite aquifer of approximately 75 meters of depth, with a clastic brine aquifer immediately below.
- The TEM Study was limited to approximately 350 meters of depth, with the basement rock not confirmed. The drill program will attempt to drill to basement, limited to approximately 700 meters by the depth potential of the drill rig.
“The HMN Li Project is about to realize its full potential with our 2022 drill program.”
Adrian F. C. Hobkirk
President & CEO