Alba Sabrina Claim Block
Drill Program Now Complete
Project Aerial Photos
RESOURCE EXPANSION DRILL PROGRAM COMPLETE
The objective of the drill program is to potentially expand the current Lithium Carbonate Resource.
- 2,000-meter core hole drill program on largest claim block in Argentina’s world class Salar del Hombre Muerto
- Alba Sabrina claim is the largest of the nine block, 5,687-hectare HMN Li project.
- PEA: 571,000 tons Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (M&I) on just 14 percent of the property.
- The resource expansion drill program is comprised of four core wells (Holes AS01, AS02, AS03 and AS04) located north to south, and three monitor wells (Holes AS05, AS06 and AS07) located west of the core wells. The last hole (NM01) is on the adjacent Natalia Maria claim block.
- The final core well AS02 has been completed to a depth of 410 meters, assays pending.
- The overall average of the three core wells to date (AS02 assays pending) is 706 mg/l Lithium.
Company President Adrian F. C. Hobkirk is quoted,
“The resource exploration has consistently returned excellent results. Holes located to the west of the claim area are delineating the Alba Sabrina salar channel to be wider than expected, which could positively impact the expansion of the total resource at the Hombre Muerto North Lithium Project.”
“The HMN Li Project is about to realize its full potential with our 2022-23 drill program.”
Adrian F. C. Hobkirk
President & CEO